Sunday 14 November 2010

Shepards Bush Empire #Londonlove

So I traveled down to London last Friday (5th) to visit my surrey living sister and to go see Rodrigo Y Gabriela (Mexican Guitar duo) in concert in Shepherds Bush.
Got there about 4ish for some 'lunch' ha - found this huge mall called the Westfield... Well it was pretty hard to miss. Didn't go shopping but did find this Mexican Restaurant: Wahaca (Tomasina Meir's restaurant - Masterchef) its had such a vibe; hot hot food and tasty tasty Tequila!

The gig itself was electric - I had seen the duo before in Bristol, but it was my sisters first time in seeing them and it just blew us away. The gig was really intimate and the crowd just made it - going to post some amazingly crap photos, but definitely give RodYGab a chance and have a listen to their music.






oo and I got myself a t-shirt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment